Monday, June 30, 2014

Condiments

We have been frequently visiting the beach. Sometimes we pack a lunch. I really didn't want to care any condiments with the beach chairs, towels, kids, etc. Also, the kids do not all like the same kind of sandwiches. Since my sister told me that she thought my idea was clear, I figured I may just make your life a little easier. I placed a selection of condiments in a zip lock bag. If you don't want to carry scissors or a knife, then  cut the tip off at home and fold it up and placed it into another zip lock bag. When I tried this technique, it didn't make a mess and stayed in the bag. The kids thought this was great since they got to squeeze their condiments onto their sandwiches. 
BLT for lunch!
Sometimes with children, they want to demonstrate the incorrect way to use the condiment bags.

My daughter didn't even realize what her brother was doing. I'm glad since it would have gotten a little messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment