It has become cold here all of a sudden. I know I shouldn't be surprised since I live in Maine but still it is cold. It is nice to have snow at Christmas time but I am wishing for warmer weather.
|Someone ate my arm!|
1 (14 oz) package of white candy melts
60 mini chocolate chips
5 mini oreos
10 Rolo Caramels
4 orange gummy worms
10 pretzel sticks
- Prep each snowman: you will need 6 mini chocolate chips, 1 top of the oreo with no cream filling, 1 Rolo Caramel, 1 cut our nose from the gummy worm, 1 pretzel stick cut in half. Have ready since the candy melt will cool fast.
- Microwave the candy melts for one minute at a time in a microwave safe bowl. Stir between each interval and continue microwaving for 30 seconds until melted.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of the candy melt onto wax paper. Spread into a puddle.
- Place the oreo piece on top.
- Add the mini chocolate chips making two eyes and a mouth.
- Place the gummy worm nose in between the eyes.
- Add the pretzel sticks for the arms.
- Take a little of the candy melt and dip onto the bottom of the Rolo.
- Place the Rolo on top of the Oreo piece.
- Let harden before serving.
Did you already know..........
-In 1937, Rolo Caramels were first sold in the United Kingdom.
-Since 1969, Rolo Caramels have been licensed to Hershey in America from Nestle.
-The Rolo caramel in American are thick and chewy.
-The Rolo caramel in the United Kingdom are runny.