Monday, November 11, 2013

Tribute to Linda

I know its Veteran's Day and I want to thank all of the Veterans for their sacrifice to our country. I am proud to be a Veteran. Both of my parents are Veterans. 
Nana with her youngest grandchild
 Also, I want to pay a tribute to my Mother-in-law. She passed from our lives suddenly and unexpectedly. We miss her. She was there during some important events in my life like graduating from college and the birth of two of my children. I met my wonderful husband because of her.
Nana with two of her grandsons
My Mother-in-law loved desserts. She always complimented me on my desserts. She even asked me to throw a birthday party for her baby Molly. The kids thought it was a lot of fun to have a birthday party for a puppy plus I think Molly liked it too. Our dog Parker was too happy about wearing the birthday hats though.
Nana's baby Molly
So, please take a few moments to think of all the Veterans today but also take a few minutes to hug your Mother. 
Molly's birthday party!
We love you Nana!

Did you already know.................
-Linda was the youngest child with 5 older siblings.   
-Linda had 4 sons. My husband is her third child.
-Linda once lived in Iceland and Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment