Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mabel Sandwich

Lately, my children's favorite show is Gravity Falls. They seem to be watching it a lot. Alright, I will admit I watch it too but only sometimes. I think it's cute. Well, the kids wanted me to attempt another character sandwich. We picked Mabel from Gravity Falls. I planned it out.
The kids are really great. They told me I did a good job. My daughter helped create the nose out of bread. My son helped place the caraway seeds for the braces. My husband told me that she looked like a troll. I think it was her nose. The thing with food art is once my son gets a hold of it then the art is gone. I shouldn't have placed her on top of his sandwich.
One year ago..........................I made Vanilla Cupcakes.
Two years ago.......................I made Shortbread Cookies.
Did you already know.............
-The creator Alex Hirsch is the voice for Great Uncle Stan. 
-Mabel's brother Dipper is voiced by Jason Ritter.
-Jason Ritter's father is John Ritter of Three's Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment