Monday, December 28, 2015

Best of 2015

It seemed like this year was crazy when it came to time management. I really don't know where it went. I have been spending more time trying to get organized which could be what is taking up my time. One of my goals for next year will be to continue to become organize. Another goal will be to bake more. I'm going to try new recipes inspired from The Great British Bake Off except for next week. Next week, I'm going to post a recipe for Italian Cream Cake. I've been wanting to try baking the cake for awhile. Doesn't Italian Cream Cake sound good? Also next year, I'm going to do a repeat year. Many of the recipes I will be making for dinner will be past recipes I've posted. So, my plan is to post my menu for the week on Monday for which recipes I'm repeating. During the week, I hope to make a post but on Friday I will be posting new recipe I had told you about the previous week. Even if I have an epic fall, I will let you know even though we will still eat it unless it is burnt. Then only the trash will get to devour the creation. Also, I'm going to let the kids take more pictures. They really like doing it and it saves me some time so I can do fun things like become more organized! Just kidding. 

Favorite Breakfast:
 
Quiche Lorraine (My husband's pick was the PB pancakes but he was out voted.)
 
Favorite Meat:

Chicken Bastilla (crazy huh? But we loved it!) 
 

Favorite Bread:
 
Brotchen Bread (German rolls)
 
Favorite Pasta:

Yakisoba (Vegetables with Pasta)

Favorite Cookie:
 
Swig Sugar Cookies (Cookies with frosting is always a winner!)
 
Favorite Dessert:
 
Tuxedo Cake (My daughter keeps picking everything PB.) 

I'm wishing you a wonderful 2016!

Happy New Year!                           

No comments:

Post a Comment