My husband loves peanut butter. He also loves watching this show in which storage units are auctioned off. My oldest daughter loves the show too. As for me, I would rather blog. My son does not mind watching the show but he really hates the sound of the auctioneer's voice. He has to leave the room. I guess my son will not be pursuing the dream of being an auctioneer one day.
Since my husband loves peanut butter, I knew this dessert would be ideal for him. I guessed right. When my oldest daughter tried it, she said, "Whoa! This is great!" I would recommend this easy dessert.Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
12 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed finely
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 (8 oz.) package of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 (12 oz.) container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
2 oz. semi sweet chocolate, melted
- Mix the crushed Nutter Butter cookies with the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a parchment lined 9x5 loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Whisk in 3 cups of the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture and place in a small bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate in the small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture over the pressed Nutter Butter cookies in the loaf pan. Spread evenly.
- Add the chocolate cream cheese mixture into the loaf pan. Spread evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate cream cheese mixture.
- Place the loaf pan in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, invert the dessert onto a plate. Remove the parchment paper and reinvert the dessert onto a serving platter.
- Add the remaining Cool Whip on top of the dessert with additional crushed cookies, if desired.
Did you already know....
-In the State of Maine, an auctioneer must pass an examine to receive an auctioneer license.
-The auctioneer license must be renewed yearly.
-The auctioneer must have a surety bond for $10,000.