Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I would like to think Emily of Ruf Love for nominating me for this award. I think it is very sweet. Please check out her blog especially for the great food and photos. She makes me want to convince my sisters to have another baby in the family. Babies are so wonderful! We both belong to the Pastry Queen Project which is a lot of fun and I look forward to participating every week. My family also look forward to the great recipes I've been trying out.


Here are the rules:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed. (Sorry if someone has more than 200 followers. I used Google Reader Subscribers and Facebook followers as my reference.)
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Creative Missy- Missy blogs about recipes and knitting plus inspiration. She also participates in the Pastry Queen Project. The recipes she has made look amazing.  

Cupcakes and Kale Chips- Brianne blogs about food and her family. 

Growing Brains-Heather blogs about raising 3 wonderful boys and one precious little girl. 

 Mygrations- Gary travels the world and documents it on his blog. How I would love to travel to a new, exciting destination.

She Makes and Bakes-Emily blogs amazing recipes like a Guinness Challah. Emily also participates in the Pastry Queen Project. 

Thank you again Emily!

3 comments:

  1. Most of my crazy stories are about my youngest. I think I've learned when to stop. I think if he had been the oldest, he may have been an only child. My oldest daughter agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. I have shared the love with some other new bloggers.

    http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2012/03/18/blogger-awards/

    ReplyDelete