Thursday, March 21, 2013

Peanut Butter Cups Oreo Brownie Cupcakes

My oldest daughter told me that she had been car hunting with her uncle. Laughing, my son asked kidding, "Oh, where did you go into the jungle to find a car? Were you able to catch any?" My daughter said, "No, they were too fast." Well, I'm going to show you a fast recipe. You can always use your favorite brownie recipe in place of a box. I have been encouraging my children to bake more. I think small steps are easier to start learning and then build on what they know.
PB Cups Oreo Brownie Cupcakes
1 (18.3 oz) box of Fudge Brownies
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs 
12 Oreo cookies, crushed
12 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped roughly

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
  3. In a medium bowl, mix the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, and the eggs until well incorporated.
  4. Fill the cupcake liners half full.
  5. Evenly sprinkle the crushed Oreo cookies over the batter.
  6. Top the crushed Oreo cookies with some of the chopped peanut butter cups.
  7. Cover the peanut butter cups with the remaining batter.
  8. Bake the brownie cupcakes for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcakes comes out almost clean.
Recipe adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything.

One year ago...............................I made Dark Chocolate Cookies.
I will catch a car eventually.
Did you already know.................
-According to The New York Times, European car sales have dropped this year compared to last year.
-In the U.S., car sales have increased.
-Car sales have also increased in China, Brazil, Russia, and India.

No comments:

Post a Comment