Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whip Cream 101

Please do not say, "Jen, I can not make my own whip cream. It is too hard." Do you know what I'll say? "What? What! It isn't hard little grasshopper. You will become a master in no time." I always called my oldest daughter little grasshopper and my youngest daughter little sparrow. Don't be surprised but I am the Master! 

Now, listen to me little grasshopper because I am the Master! Follow the steps below to make your own whip cream. My son volunteered to show you the way.
Whip Cream 101
1 cup of heavy cream
1 Tbsp powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract


Directions:
1. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl or a plastic container.
2. Whip
Whip
 Whip
Am I done yet?
Whip until the whip cream stays on the beater.
Stop beating because if you do not you just may make butter.
I did reward my helper with the beater.

You can vary the amounts of the powder sugar and extracts to your taste!


Enjoy with dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment