I am always surprised how advance technology has advanced but sometimes I am surprised we haven't advanced to The Jetsons technology yet. Do you remember The Jetsons? I always liked Rosey the robot.
The reason I thought about The Jetsons was because my family are big gamers. They play on the PS3 with other family members and friends. I choice to blog. The other day my sister was playing and she has a Bluetooth so she can talk during the game. Since she knew my husband was playing, my nieces said hi to him. My children heard their cousin,s voices and started to talk to the TV. Of course, my nieces couldn't hear them. Since my sister only lives within 20 minutes of me, I think we will pass when The Jetson's TV monitor comes out. Just picture this- I go downstairs in my pjs (which means my old t-shirts since they are comfy but I can't wear them out) and I am greeted full screen by someone I would rather not see me. It just isn't going to happen no matter how much my husband tries. No Jetson's TVs in this household. How about you? Would you get one? I am not talking about Skype either just the next level of Skype.Raspberry Cheesecake
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
3 Tbsp. sugar for the crust
2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 oz. fresh raspberries
2 Tbsp. sugar for the heart
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham crackers, the melted butter, and the 3 Tbsp. of sugar. Stir together until well combined.
- Press 1 Tbsp of the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Bake the graham cracker crust for 5 minutes and remove from oven. Allow to cool while making the filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the 1 1/2 cups of sugar to the cream cheese and cream.
- Add the salt and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Add one egg at a time and mix well before adding the next egg.
- In a food processor, add the raspberries and 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Process until smooth and then pour through a fine mesh sieve over a small bowl to remove the raspberry seeds.
- To assemble: add 3 Tbsp of the cream cheese filling over the graham cracker crust.
- Top each cream cheese filling with 3 circles close together in the middle of each cupcake.
- Take a toothpick and carefully work the raspberry juice to form a heart. (If you press to hard, a crack may form in your cheesecake heart.)
- Bake for about 10 minutes and rotate.
- Bake the cheesecake for another 12 minutes or until the filling sets.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool for at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Did you already know...
-The Jetsons cartoon was set in the 21st century.
-The cartoon debuted in 1962 and reruns can still be seen on cartoon network.
-There are 75 episodes of The Jetsons.