Friday, September 6, 2013

Green Smoothie

Almost everyday, my son has been making a smoothie. He likes smoothies but I think it is more that he gets to make all the decisions. He is the youngest. So, I asked him if he wouldn't mind making me a smoothie. This smoothie is totally his concoction. He doesn't even add sweetener. You may want to add a little honey or sugar but I thought it tastes pretty good. The main reason why I wanted him to make me a smoothie was for me to show him how he could make it into a frozen smoothie. He thought it was so cool that he took the smoothie and ate it all. He didn't even share. Good thing I have two different cups so I could make another frozen smoothie.
Green Smoothie
1 medium banana, cut into slices
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1 kiwi, peeled and cut into slices
1 ( oz) container of vanilla yogurt
1/2 skim milk

Directions:
  1. In a blender, mix the banana, spinach, kiwi, yogurt, and milk until well blended.
  2. If the smoothie is to thick add a little more milk until the desired consistency.
  3. Add the smoothie mixture into a Slush maker to make a frozen smoothie.
Recipe Sweet Morris.

One year ago............................I made Peanut Butter Brownies.
Two years ago..........................I made Vanilla Cake.
Did you already know..............
-Kiwifruit is native to China.
-Kiwifruit is also called Chinese Gooseberry.
-Kiwifruit has more Vitamin C than an orange.


Two year blog Anniversary giveaway!
Closed. Thank you.
Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would enter this way unless you have a google account which has your email address. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward
    to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    my blog TruVisage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your compliment. The best donation you can make is by making nice comments. Any food suggestions I should make for my family is also great. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete