Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween

My favorite time of year is right now. I love Fall. I love Halloween. I love trying new foods and try to come up with some scary names. This move has really disrupted my Halloween cooking. So, I wanted to give you a list of some of the dishes we have named with some spooky names. Enjoy and cook something for me. Just maybe don't mail it to me unless you want me to be scared once I opened it.

Mummy Cake Pops
Chicken Enchiladas with scared face
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Crazy Face Sloppy Joes
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies aka Mouse Cookies
Stromboli, Mummy style
Black Forest Cherry Torte with spiders
Hamburger with pumpkin face
Alien Cupcakes
PB Cookies with Honey-Roasted Peanuts aka Spike Cookies
 Pretzel Buns with Bratwurst aka Mummy Dogs
Crab Rangoon aka Witch's pouches
Fried Sausage Dumplings aka Red Goblin Noses
Chocolate Cookies aka Funny Face Cookies
Roasted Vegetable Panini (aka Scary Claw Sandwich)
Pumpkin Juice
Pirate Cookies
Zombie Brains aka Chili Mac
Doggie Cupcakes
Snail Cookies aka Sugar Cookies
Witch Dunk Brew
Two Tone Halloween Cookies
Scary Soup aka Roasted Tomato and Pepper Soup
Grave Dirt aka Apple Crisp
Shark's Teeth aka Homemade Croutons
Meringue Ghosts
Asparagus Soup aka Swamp Alien Soup
Even Zombies would eat these biscuits
Cheese and Intestines aka Mac and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment